Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Smokey Lady

So how about that smokey eye? 
I thought I'd give that smokey eye look a try. I have been working on it for some time and I think I've finally mastered it. It honestly takes practice, unless your one of those lucky artistic girls. I decided to put a little of the huger games smokey eye look into it. On the hunger games Jenifer Lawrence works a more defined smokey eye look (here).I wanted to do this instated of a faded eye look. I will post a video soon to show you how I managed to create this look:)

The products I used:
Naked palate, Urban Decay primer, L'Oreal eyeliner and Gimme Brow for my eye brows.


Steps:
1.) I started with the eyeliner and created a cat liner look (Cat liner)
2.) Then I used "Blackout" on my naked palate and made the outline (Outline)
3.) Do not smudge in the black unless you want a less defined smokey eye look.
4.) I took the black to the corner of my eye and then out. Following the eyeliner pattern I created at step 1, and then moved it further out.



























No comments:

Post a Comment