Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Throwback

Thinking of summer in this 31 degree weather in Texas. I am going through my old photos and I've  come across some photos of my trip to Cozumel Mexico. I have been there twice and never have I seen such a beautiful beach scenery. The beach is a little wild on the East side of the island facing the Caribbean sea. The other side of the island (west side) is good for swimming. I spent most of my time on the East side of the island. Even though it is a little rough the sea, it's still amazing to look at. During our stay in Cozumel mexico we rented a jeep and drove around the island. I have to say that was such a great idea. We were able to drive all around the island in a day. We stopped at so many beautiful beach resorts/restaurants (pic below), each one different and amazing:)
- Great family trip!



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment