Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Back In Black

Hello, thanks for those of you who always keep reading my post. A special hug to you:) I have tried to make a challenge with my self to pot every day. It might be a post on any topic. From beauty tips to yummy foods I am learning to make.  

  Showing off my faux fur vest again! (Other look). It is a little chilly today in Texas around 65F. Gives me a reason to slip this beauty on. I love the fur vest look, it's a great fancy cover up to have. I also got this from Saboskirt a company located in Australia! The ombre blouse is from Forever21! It is light weight and great to put over leggings. I like the discoloration and ripped pattern on the blouse. This gives it a retro chic pop! My stiletto boots are also from forever 21. They are so fabulous, the heels are 4"inches. Kind of high.. but I can still manage to walk in them. t This is a fun look for a day or night around town. 
xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment