Sunday, January 19, 2014

black on black

Got my black on black look for today. I am wearing disco pants(from ASOS), which is made from a stretchy polyester materiel. The are like leggings and pants mushed together. Disco pants are high wasted and have a shiny look to them. I saw them a lot over in Europe and not so much here in the U.S. Which is a shame, they are so cool. I like to wear them with a basic tee or a crop top. I am wearing knee high leather boots (from Sole Society) that are amazing must haves. I can wear them with anything to make a sexy look. Black shoes on black pants create a long leg look. My blazer is from Jcpenneys. I feel that investing in a good quality blazer is a good idea. It can make your outfit pop. Also, if its chilly then you have something to cover up:)





No comments:

Post a Comment