Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring Black


Well back to blogging about fashion! I am wearing this awesome maxi dress from Lucy In The Sky (Shop) Love their stuff! They are an Austrian based fashion store. Most of their clothes are cool summer outfits. They always restock their clothes, which is great! They also introduce new clothes everyday. Super refreshing! 

I wanted a not so typical maxi dress that I could dress up! or wear casually. I found this dress to be perfect. I added a scarf to make it more casual for a day around town. When I do wear this dress for a formal event, I put on some black heels and nice jewelry. Super awesome dress! 

My shoes are from lucky brand, I have worn these ankle boots so many times. Its good to have some nice leather good ankle boots. It goes with everything! I cant imagine not having any!



































No comments:

Post a Comment