Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Peachy Fun

Love this skirt from Lucy in the sky; an Australian based store. They sale very reasonable priced items. Also, remember when shopping with them that the prices are in AUD not USD, which makes it less scary. I've always been obsessed with the color peach. I have worn this skirt so many time out and about. Dressed up or dressed down. 

The weather is so nice here in Texas. Spring has finally rolled around the corner. My favorite season of all. I am wearing an off the shoulder top, this is actually a body suit from ASOS. HERE You can shop the skirt HERE

The shoes are from WindsorSmith, you can shop HERE . Its funny the first time I wore these shoes I slipped and fell in Walmart...  But not because they are hard to walk in, I'm just clumsy haha. However, I love these shoes so much. I am always wearing them everywhere. They are simple sandals with some height which is perfect. 





No comments:

Post a Comment