Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Leather Legs

The leather pants look is becoming really popular this year so I decided to try it out. It was extremely hard to find fake ones that looked pretty with out the cheep look. I finally found some at Jcpenney's that were on sale and good looking! "SCORE" the down side to them is they get super hot after awhile my legs started to sweat. I think I will wear them when its a lot COLDER. However, they are super sexy I just need a cool motorcycle to go with them. My top is from Forever21 it is a sheer blouse which helped with the overheating... But I love Forever 21 for good priced fancy tops, this was a great find. The shoes are from the thrift shop, most of my favorite pieces are from thrift shopping. I highly recommend to just check it out one day, "one mans junk is another mans treasure":)

Top: Forever21
Pants: jcpenney
Shoes: thrift shop
Bag: Louis vuitton 

No comments:

Post a Comment