Thursday, October 3, 2013

Detox

Just started the Juicing diet and it has been working very well. I noticed my body started to feel healthier, i didn't feel as sluggish as before and i have more energy! i have done it for a week now and my skin has improved a lot! I have also become thinner in just 1 week. I do also eat food but when i do its protein ( chicken & fish) and vegetables. I love how drastic the change is on my personality! i am so active, i don't get those nap cravings every second :D check out http://greatist.com/health/healthy-smoothie-recipes/

Black and Blue
2-3 cups organic spinach
1 cup milk (or juice) of choice
1 banana
¼ cup blueberries, frozen
¼ cup blackberries, frozen
3 ice cubes
Killer Kale
1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
1 ½ tablespoons almond butter
1 banana, frozen
 cups kale
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
Blackberry and Basil
1 cup blackberries
1 medium banana, frozen
1 cup almond milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 small handful basil leaves



No comments:

Post a Comment