Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall crop Top

So happy I get to wear my Topshop Crop top! I understand that they can be a little scary to wear, considering they show stomach. I was to scared to wear mine for some time thinking it was more of a club shirt. However, they are cute fashionable shirts. Living in Texas it gets super hot so its nice to have a these cute crop top shirts. Now that its October and its not so hot and not cold (yet) I can pull off this black top;) I am definitely going to get more of these fall color crop tops! awesome look for this warm fall. I've never shopped at Topshop until I went to Iceland. Apparently its very popular in Europe, I've never heard of it until my vacation. Most of the clothing is crazy different, almost strange. A mix of Taylor Swift and Nicki Minaj looks.. Also it is very expensive. But they do have good clothing, some of my favorite blouses and dresses are from Topshop.

  
Thanks for reading XOXO
Top : Topshop 
Jeans: Jolt Nordstorm
Shoes: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment