Thursday, February 6, 2014

White Flurry



Hello darlings! Its been a long stressful week of school. Just finished my first exam, Chemistry for engineer majors. It was brutal... but its finally over! 

Now I am back to blogging. It snowed today, so I thought I would take the opportunity to take some cute photos. Here is my winter look. Featuring my white rabbit fur head wrap. My skit is from ASOS, I wanted to add a pop of color. This pink skirt has become a "go to" for many occasions.  Good to pair up with a large sweater for winter. My sweater is from Michael Kors! Luckily I found this at TJmaxx for about 60% off the original price.

My shoes are from forever 21 (here) I loves these shoes. I have done other posts wearing these shoes. They are good to have when dressing up an outfit. Simple yet sexy. It's good to invest in black boots, easy to pair with outfits for winter. 







No comments:

Post a Comment